[Walkthrough] Shall We Date? Lost Alice: Kyle Knock

Special thanks to Nemedith, Katherine Evans, Samantha Raulerson, Ren Dakota, Tiffaney Ho, Samantha Raulerson, Frozen Phoenix, Cait, & Sabrina Hancock

I'm sorry I haven't updated recently, I got burnt out after my finals and was hit with a huge bout of laziness. Thank you to everyone who gave the answers while I was AWOL

Chapter 1
 14 Scenes

1.01 ☆*:.。 Unlocked Honey Slot! Kyle - Fancy Lv. 1 。.:*☆

1.03
Attitude Checkpoint!
Premium: Kyle's Body (Heart Style +20) - 1 Lapis

1.06
Don't tease me.
Waiting...? ✨ Best Choice
I want to be left alone

1.10
Sugar Checkpoint!
Required Sugar Points: 50 pt

1.12  Get CGs

1.13
What was that all about?
What did you mean by the Cheshire Cat’s duty?
…Thank you. ✨ Best Choice


Chapter 2
 7 Scenes

2.02  Get CGs

2.04
I think I’ll take you up on your offer.
…Do you promise not to try anything?
Absolutely not! ✨ Best Choice

2.06
Attitude Checkpoint!
Premium: Frilly Apron (Kyle) (Heart Style +65) - 20 Lapis
Normal: Alice's Dirndl (Kyle) (Heart Style +50) - 15 Lapis / 1500 Wonda

2.07
Thanks.
But it’s your sweet-dream room, isn’t it?
May I borrow your sofa? ✨ Best Choice


Chapter 3
 9 Scenes

3.01  Get CGs

3.04
It’s partly my fault, too.✨ Best Choice
You should take a lesson from him, Kyle!
What are you doing here, Luke?

3.09
Why don’t you be as mean as you like? ✨ Best Choice
Don’t tease me so much.


Chapter 4
 9 Scenes

4.02
Do whatever you want. ✨ Best Choice
Mind your own business, okay?
What about Luke?

4.07
I want to clear the air. ✨ Best Choice
Are you hiding something from me?
......

4.08
Sugar Checkpoint!
Required Sugar Points: 4700 pt


Chapter 5
 8 Scenes

5.01
He's very annoying.
We seem to be stuck together. ✨ Best Choice
We get along fine i suppose...

5.07
Is what you said true?
You betrayed me?
I'll never forgive you. ✨ Best Choice


Chapter 6
 9 Scenes

6.02
Premium: Cheshire Cat Body Pillow (Kyle) (Heart Style +??) - 40 Lapis
Normal: Comfy Pillow (Kyle) (Heart Style +??) - 30 Lapis / 3100 Wonda

6.04
...
That's not it at all. ✨ Best Choice
cant i be depressed.

6.08  Get CGs

6.09
It was my fault. ✨ Best Choice
Nobody was at fault.
Did you know about this, Kyle?


Chapter 7
 8 Scenes

7.03
Sugar Checkpoint!
Required Sugar Points: 8600 pt

7.07
Because I'm beautiful? ✨ Best Choice
Because be both have thorns?
Thank you...


Chapter 8
 11 Scenes

8.0?
I knew you would come right away. ✨ Best Choice
I just wanted to say thanks.
I was in the mood for sweets.

8.07
That doesn't scare me.
But your on my side, right? ✨ Best Choice
I still wanted to tell you.


Chapter 9
 8 Scenes

9.02
I have wondered. ✨ Best Choice
Never crossed my mind

9.06
That's ridiculous!
Kyle's existence is important. ✨ Best Choice
Just who is this spinner of tales?

9.08
Premium: Cheshire Cat Outfit SET (Kyle) (Heart Style +190) - 60 Lapis
Normal: Cheshire Cat Hat (Kyle) (Heart Style +140) - 40 Lapis / 4200 Wonda


Chapter 10
 7 Scenes

10.01
I can't leave you behind.
I don't want to be apart from you. ✨ Best Choice
I'm still afraid...

10.04
Sugar Checkpoint!
Required Sugar Points: 15600 pt

10.07
I can finally go home!
But I'm still not ready.... ✨ Best Choice


Chapter 11
 5 Scenes

11.02
Premium Kitty hairstyle (kyle) (heart style 240) 75 lapis
Braided Headband Hairstyle (kyle) (120 heart style) 35 lapis 3300 wanda

11.05
You're coming with me
Don't give up! ✨ Best Choice
Trust me!

Where am I?!
I have to go back to wonderland! ✨ Best Choice
Where's Kyle...?


Chapter 12
 6 Scenes

12.06
What are you doing in the real world?
How can I get back to wonderland?
I want to save Kyle! ✨ Best Choice

12.03
Sugar Checkpoint!
Required Sugar Points: 22700 pt

12.06
Don't look back
We need to think about this... (Very good choice)
What should we do


Chapter 13
 6 Scenes

13.01
I cant go with you.
I'm not your Alice. ✨ Best Choice

13.03
Let's start our new tale together. ✨ Best Choice
I'm glad your safe.
What should we do now...?

13.05
Sugar Checkpoint!
Required Sugar Points: 27200? pt


Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

0 comments:

Post a Comment